How to Apply Aatmanirbhar Bharat Rojgar Yojana online

On 12 November 2020, the Finance Minister of our country Mrs. Nirmala Sitharaman started the Self-Reliant India Employment Scheme. From time to time, the Central Government keeps bringing schemes to get new employment opportunities. This Aatmanirbhar Bharat Rojgar scheme was started to provide new employment opportunities to the youth of the country. This Yojana has been started to provide employment to the employees of the organized sector, if you also want to take advantage of this scheme, then read this article till the end.

It is known that there is a corona crisis in the country and due to this corona people have lost their jobs. The Prime Minister of the country Shri Narendra Modi has started the Atmanirbhar Bharat Abhiyan so that more and more people of the country can become self-reliant and win over Corona. Self-reliant campaign 1.0, 2.0 and now 3.0 has been started. The government has started many types of government beneficial schemes under this Atmanirbhar Bharat 3.0. Friends, in this article we will tell you what is Atmanirbhar Bharat Abhiyan and how we can apply for it, so read this article till the end.

Overview of Aatmanirbhar Bharat Rojgar Yojana:

Scheme Name

Aatmanirbhar Bharat Rojgar

Scheme Type

Central Govt

Initiated by

Nirmala Sitharaman


To provide new employment opportunities

Official Website

About Aatmanirbhar Bharat Rojgar Yojana:

The Aatmnirbhar Bharat Rojgar Yojana (ABRY) scheme was launched under the Atmanirbhar Bharat package. All those companies can take advantage of this scheme which is registered under EPFO. The notification of this scheme was issued in December 2020. This scheme is applicable only to the employees earning less than ₹15000.

7.51 million new employees have been registered by 0.31 million establishments till 31 May 2022. So far, about 71 lakh employees have been benefited through this scheme. Till the year 2024, 22810 crore rupees will be spent under this scheme. This scheme will be implemented by the year 2022- 23 for which total of ₹ 6400 cr. will be spent by the government.

Atmanirbhar Bharat 3.0

There was a lockdown in the country due to the Corona epidemic.  Many people of the country have lost their jobs, due to which the economic downfall of the country, the government has so far released two phases of this self-reliant campaign and now the third phase has been started.  Under the self-reliant India campaign stage, the government has also announced 12 new schemes, about which we will tell you in this article.

The main objective of Aatm nirbhar bharat 3.0 is to provide employment to the people, to provide benefits to more and more people of the country, for which the government is bringing many types of beneficial government schemes under this campaign.

To improve the country's economy, Finance Minister Nirmala Sitaraman has announced rs 265,080 crore under Abhiyan 3.0.  Subsidy of Rs 65,000 crore will be given under Fertilizer.  Due to Corona, the country's economy has become bad.  To improve this economy, Nirman

Sitharaman has announced 12 new schemes under the self-reliant campaign India 3.0. Atmanirbhar Bharat has been started to increase employment.

Schemes launched under Atma Nirbhar Bharat 3.0

Under Self-reliant India Campaign 3.0, 12 new schemes have been started, which are as follows: -

Aatmnirbhar bharat employment scheme

Due to Corona, many people have lost their jobs in the country. To promote employment, Self-reliant India Employment Scheme has been started.  Under this scheme, more and more employment will be emphasized in the organized sector.  This scheme was implemented from 1 October 2020 and will run till 31 June 2021.  Those who are connected with EPFO ​​only they will be given the benefit of this scheme, those who are not connected with EPFO ​​will not be given the benefit of this scheme.

For the next 2 years, the central government will give subsidy under this scheme.  In companies which have 1000 employees, 12% will be contributed by the employee and 12% by the employer, that is, the total contribution of 24% will be given by the central government.  In companies which have more than 1000 employees, the central government will contribute 12% of the employees' share.

Read More- How can i apply PM modi health card online?

How To Apply Aatmanirbhar Bharat Rojgar Yojana:-

Step 1: First of all you have to visit the official website of EPFO. The name of this website is

Step 2: After opening the website, on the home page you have to click on the Services tab.

Step 3: After that you have to click on the tab of Employers.

Step 4: Now you have to click on the link for online registration for establishment. After this, if you are registered on Shram Suvidha Portal, then you will have to login by entering User ID.

Step 5: After that the registration form will open in front of you, where you need to enter your name, email, mobile number and enter the verification code.

Step 6: In the last you have to click on the button of Sign up. (Thus the application process will be done successfully)

If you want to apply as Employee, then you have to click on the tab of Employees in the home page. After that you have to enter Name, Email ID, Mobile Number then Register your application.

Benifits of Aatmanirbhar Bharat Rojgar Yojana:

• Those organization who have employees less than 1000, 12% of its share and 12% of the share of the second organization providing work, totaling 24%, will be deposited by the Central Government under Provident Fund EPFO.

• Employees whose organization is more than 1000, then only 12% of the share of the employees will be given in the provident fund of the central government according to the salary of the employees working in these institutions.

• This contribution will be given by the central government to the employees for 2 years.

Also Know- How to apply PM Wani Yojana?

Notice for organization:

To get the benefits of this scheme, you have to get your establishment registered under this scheme. Timely filing of CSR by the establishment is mandatory. If a new establishment is registered under EPFO, then in this case the reference base of the employees will be considered as zero. The benefits of this scheme can be availed till 24 months of registration.

Notice for workers:

If an eligible employee works in an ineligible organization, then in this situation he will not be given the benefit of this scheme. Apart from this, if the salary of an eligible employee exceeds ₹ 14999, he will not be given the benefit of this scheme. If an eligible employee leaves one job and does another job, then even in this situation he will continue to get the benefit of this scheme.

Also Know- How to apply Prime Minister Research Fellowship?

Statistics of Aatmanirbhar Bharat Rojgar Yojana:

Reimbursed amount

Rs 3457.08 crore

Establishments benefited


Number of beneficiaries



Contact details of Aatmnirbhar Bharat Rojgar Yojana

Helpline number is 1800118005

Documents Required to apply Aatmnirbhar Bharat Rojgar Yojana

Aadhar card

Which state has topped the Atmanirbhar Bharat Rojgar Yojana?

Maharashtra has topped in the list.

Support to construction and infrastructure sector

Under this scheme, the performance security has been reduced from 5 to 10% to 3%, the benefit of this scheme will be given till 31 December 2021.  EMD is not required for filling tender under the scheme.

Agriculture Subsidy Fertilizer

The government will provide a subsidy of Rs 65,000 crore for fertilizer in the field.  The farmers of the country will get maximum benefit of this scheme.

Income tax relief facility

For those who want to build or buy a house, the differential has been reduced from 10% to 20%, which will last till June 30, 2021.  This will be only for houses up to Rs 2 crore which are being sold for the first time.

Pradhan Mantri Garib Kalyan Yojana

This scheme has been started to provide benefits to the poor people of the country.  This scheme is being run in 116 districts of the country, in which Rs 37,543 crore will be spent.  A provision of Rs 10,000 crore has been kept under this scheme.

Capital and Industrial Stimulus

A provision of Rs 10,200 crore has been kept under this scheme, whose benefits will be given to industrial incentive, domestic defense equipment, industrial infrastructure etc.

Boost for Project Exports

Under this, a provision of Rs 3000 crore has been made.  This benefit should be provided under power, transmission road, transport, project export, railway etc.

For the manufacture of Kovid-19 vaccine

The Covid-19 vaccine should be manufactured in the country as soon as possible and the government has made a provision of Rs 900 crore for its solution.


Previous Post Next Post